Re: Booth monitors and crowd control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mark Benz writes:
How about a sign supported by plastic 1 or 1-1/2"pipe going diagonally from
corner to corner about 10-12 feet up with a cloth banner.
Fred's logo sign could replace the lame bag I brought.
Mark

The only problems with that are that

a) we don't necessarily know the size of the layout in advance, and that kind
of banner is a pain to adjust

b) The plastic vertical support poles would require bracing, and would be
easily knocked over by rambunctious kids.

Besides, my wife bought the 1" dowels this afternoon. :-)

Paul