RE: Booth monitors and crowd control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:37:14 GMT

How about a sign supported by plastic 1 or 1-1/2"pipe going diagonally from
corner to corner about 10-12 feet up with a cloth banner.
Fred's logo sign could replace the lame bag I brought.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom McDonald [mailto:radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 5:31 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Booth monitors and crowd control

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom McDonald writes:

I was also thinking of a pole with a sign mounted on top, • but at this point,
I'm not looking to volunteer anyone.

I can do this!!! I have 2 or 3 large signs from the Shell • station outside
Fresno that was Mike's main supplier. I can make a tall pole • (1" diam) with a
crosspiece to hold the signs.

You rock dude!

I'm wondering if Fred's Lego sign can be used in some way
too.. maybe behind
plexiglass in place of a section of skirting.

-Tom McD.