  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

(...) Excellent news! (...) Excellent news! (...) I can commit to the Hayward show. I will have to make sure that when the date is confirmed that it doesn't conflict with any of my classes. (...) I think setting up a layout at the county fair would (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

(...) You guys rocked based on the pictures I saw. I would caution you to be selective in what shows you accept going forward. I have no comment on the Hayward thing in particular, but in general, pick the shows that will get you and the hobby the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org)