 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 55
  Re: Trip Reports?

(...) I asked about this at the Big Store, and understandably, they wondered if I had been drinking (at least, that's what their faces looked like). If this IS true, I WANT DETAILS! There are many smaller models I'd like to build. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Trip Reports?

(...) I was told this by a park employee, but when I asked at the Big Shop, I was given the number to customer service. I asked again as we left, but the lady at the entrance had not heard of this. Russell (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)