 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 55
Re: Trip Reports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:28:19 GMT

"David K. Z. Harris" wrote:

  Someone told me that you can actually order plans (and all the bricks
    needed) to build almost any model in the park. Can someone try to
    verify this? If so, how much is the Rabbit Family on the Enchanted
    Walkway? And can we order these by mail? (If so, how? :-)

I asked about this at the Big Store, and understandably, they wondered if I
had been drinking (at least, that's what their faces looked like).

If this IS true, I WANT DETAILS!  There are many smaller models I'd like to
build.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |