 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 00:15:18 GMT

Hello fellow Sacramento area Lego enthusiasts!
        I am pleased to announce that we have found a meeting location for
the Sacramento Lego club, and I have scheduled our first two meetings! They are
still some time away due to room availability, but I wanted to give you plenty
of advance notice. The meetings will be held at
Sacramento Public Library
Colonial Heights Branch
4799 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95820

The meetings will be held from 11AM-3PM on the following dates:
Saturday, Jan. 10, 2004
Saturday, March 13, 2004

Unfortunately the libraries are not open Sunday, so our meetings have to
be Saturdays, unless we find a new location. The library meeting rooms are
available for free, have tables and chairs, and allow us to buy/sell/trade
Lego. Plus, they are kid-friendly locations.

As the meeting dates get closer, I will send out reminders.

Build on!
Roy