 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
Sale at Carousel Toy and Hobby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:34:18 GMT

Guess I'm virtually talking to myself in this group, but just in case...

Carousel Toy and Hobby (formerly known as Bob's Toy and Hobby) at Town and
Country Center at Fulton and Marconi in Sacto is having a pre-Christmas sale
through Sunday.  Everything is at least 20% off in the store.  I hafta admit
while I didn't buy LEGO when I was there I did pick up two Playmobil sets and a
Rokenbok set (LEGO compatible!).

It's nice to support a mom and pop type toy store-- there are so few left!

Maggie C.