 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 211
    Date for the Glendale Galleria Lego Store opening —Mark Papenfuss
   I was at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney yesterday and found out the opening date for the new Lego store in the Glendale Galleria. The lady told me it was Oct 30th - but said "It may change". I also heard "the very end of October" from Lego (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)