 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
Date for the Glendale Galleria Lego Store opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:20:02 GMT

I was at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney yesterday and found out the opening
date for the new Lego store in the Glendale Galleria. The lady told me it was
Oct 30th - but said "It may change".

I also heard "the very end of October" from Lego Consumer Affairs. This is the
'soft opening' date, so do not expect all the fireworks that go along with a
grand opening.

On a side note - I am really impressed with the pick-a-brick containers they
have. I was really expecting some cheap, flimsy things - but these things are
thick and sturdy! They are GREAT for storage! I ended up getting a large and
small tub full of the 2x2 flowers in red, blue and yellow.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com