 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 177
Re: Next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:33:13 GMT

Free is always the best! This place sounds pretty cool, provided there is
enough room for all who wish to show off their MOC's and fish through
Brian's buckets. I am definately in agreement for this location, if it is
available. I was kinda hoping to have the next meeting on April 13th, but am
open to other days. Everyone let us know what you think about the date and
location, so Rick can find out if it's available.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Rick Kujawa writes:
I know of a place in Santa Monica that is available for free. The World Cafe
2820 Main St.  has an enclosed patio adjoining the bar.  They have several
small tables with chairs for about 50 people. Outdoor patio too.  The owner
said we just need to pick the day to book it.  Food and parking available too.
It might be the most central for the Orange Cty and Valley people to meet.
Wud'ya think?  Its a block off the beach and really nice.  Main St has a lot of
foot traffic on the weekends so we would have a lot of visitors checking out
our stuff.