Re: Next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello writes:
Alright, everyone I guess it is high time to start the discussions of our
next meeting. Hopefully BricksWest inspired all of us to build bigger and
better stuff.

No joke there! I saw more cool stuff at BW2002 than I've seen in quite some
time.

A few of us mentioned that early April would probably be
best, now the bigger question is where are we going to hold it?

Lae March/Early April was mentioned by more than a few people as a likely
timeframe. The 'where' question can only be answered by the person(s) who
wish to step up to the plate and hold the meeting. This person(s) would also
have final say on the date and time of the event.

Any
volunteers?  I know our numbers have grown such that we really can’t >hold
meetings in Henry’s apartment anymore.  I just wanted to throw this out >and
start us all thinking about it.

Great timing, Scott! With me starting a new job position this month, I
definitely don't have time to organize this meeting. The person holding it
could be given the entire LUGOLA mailing list, but I won't pass it on unless
someone wants to take over the constant communications that come with it.
Brad, do you have the time/energy/drive to take over for a couple of months
(at least)? We've had a few new names join LUGOLA since our November
meeting, so it's high time we introduced ourselves in an appropriate fashion.

Besides I really need some stuff from Brian
(our Lego “Pimp”).

Scott

Uh, no comment. Personally, I've come to think of Brian as my ABS dealer,
but some folks would have problems with that connotation as well. :)

-Dave