 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 175
Re: Next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:30:36 GMT

How about setting up a gathering in a public place?

The role-playing group I used to run had our meetings at Round Table Pizza,
in their private, walled-off meeting room. Since they knew we were buying
pizza and drinks, they didn't care how many there were (usually 20-30) or
how long we stayed (usually upwards of 5 hours to play games).

I'm kinda' bound and determined to make it down as often as possible,
especially now after BW02...I'd rather not wait a whole year before I see
folks again, ya' know? 8?)

Anyway, just a thought that might ease the strain of someone trying to host
the meeting!

Matt