 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 167
Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann writes:
Hello, LUGOLA!

It's that time again...November 3rd at 1:00pm in Monrovia, Ca. at Bryce
McGlone's workshop. Bryce will have all his models out and ready for perusing.
Table space will be available for any who need it, just let Bryce or I know at
least 24 hours in advance.

So far, confirmations include the following:
Bryce McGlone
Dave Johann • Matthew Gerber

I'm sure there will be others confirming, but I haven't heard from them yet.
I'll update the list as soon as I hear something. Directions will be made
available tomorrow.

Ah-ha! Monrovia...finally getting it out of Orange County...I'll have to try
to make this one since it'll shave 30-45 minutes or so off the drive for me.
Pencil me in Dave (and I'll check with Derek too...).

Mayhaps we could plan to go over some BricksWest stuff if every one is
ameniable? LMKWYT!

Matt

Sounds great, Matt! You are officially added to the meeting list....and, no, you
won't be driving the furthest to get here. That honor usually belongs to our
member in UC Berkley....

BricksWest activities would definitely be of interest to us as this is the
second to last meeting for us before BricksWest. Our final meeting before BW is
a TBA January date during the second or third week of the month. Given the date
of BW, we might even forego the January meeting and have it during BricksWest. I
suspect we'll decide that on the 3rd.

Also, I forgot to mention that you'll have the oportunity to swap Bionicle Masks
and McDonald's kits as there will be quite a few there. Feel free to bring your
extras with you.

-Dave