 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 140
Re: LUGOLA Meeting #5---November 4th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:23:57 GMT

From: "Dave Johann" <hardcoredj@techie.com>
<snip>

Last, but certainly not least, is Scott Costello's Mormon Temple complete with
minifig Scott. This is an impressive structure both in person and in the ABS.
Other items shown in the pic: 'Big Blue' and 'Dark Marauder' and a part of Dan
Jassim's 'Nasal Avenger' complete with minifig Mark Sandlin.

Um, Dave? Why am I on top of the Mormon Temple? It looks like I'm waving an
antenna as well.  Am I out of uniform too? *sigh* I'm gonna have a few words
with Dan. ;^)

Hey, does that mean I attended the meeting?

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego