 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 135
Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:41:56 GMT

From: "Markus Wolf" <croutons@usa.net>

Looking forward to seeing "Captain" Mark with the Red Muffinhead hairdo
when the 2001 sets come out...

Markus

Hehe. Me too. It sort of looks like that fig will come with the AT
Helicopter. I'll be sure to snap pics and post them once I get it. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego