 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 125
124  |  126
Subject:
Meeting-November 4th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:25:14 GMT

Well, it's that time again! This time around, we'll be meeting in the glorious
South Bay area of Orange County. Our host(s) are the world famous Michon family.
They have graciously agreed to hold the meeting at their house. We'll have info
concerning the time and exact directions later this week.

So far, our activities include-showing our creations off, trading, buying,
selling, idea exchanges, creating the *LUG Jambalaya box, and a possible
building project that Ted will let us in on in a couple of days.

Full information concerning this meeting will be passed on via our Egroup and
email lists. Expect to have all info in hand by the end of October.

Build Well,
-Dave