 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 124
Re: Warthog Anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:34:17 GMT

Wow, that is tite! I like it!

--
Chef
ICQ:84584424

Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message
Well, I've felt inspried this week by a couple of different things. First, • but
the mechcommander page-specifically, the shadowcat. Secondly, by Bryce • McGlone's
Big Blue, and finally, by a gentleman I worked with until this week. He's • just
gotten back into Lego and did some exciting things to a couple of TLG's • original
models. I know it doesn't sound like much, but what he's done is • incredible.
I'll be posting pics sometime later this week.

Anyway, I started building in what is for me the most unlikliest of • colors:blue.
I just don't regularly use it. Paired with light grey, dark grey, and
transparent orange, it doesn't look half bad. I present to you Major • Armand
Casante and the Warthog.

I will be adding more pics today as time (and lighting) permit. Lighting • at 4am
just isn't what it should be. ;-)

I included the scout shot pic for fans of Avara. If you don't know what it • is,
I'm not telling....