 Local / United States / California / 84
    Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California —Tim Strutt
   (...) Well, I made it to LEGOLAND California. It was great. I took about 550 photos and have now posted over 530 of them to Brickshelf. (URL) main folder is not public because I have been deleting pictures as I moved them into the seperate folders. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California —Russell Clark
   (...) The Valley Fair store is still not open, but the one in Hillsdale Mall is, and both stores are using the same brick. Russell BayLUG/BayLTC (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)