 Local / United States / California / 77
Re: Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:00:04 GMT

Hi!!!
The pirate game will be at my house, Sunday, Aug 1st around 11AM.
Please email me privately for directions!
Jen
(LEGO sock girl)

Jen, thanks for responding.  I'm happy to run the game. But Jen is providing the
location. So please contact her regarding directions and suggested snacks.

We'll be using the "Wooden Ships & Plastic Men" rules. They can be found at
<http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/pirate-gaming.html> Thank you Frank for
listing this.

Unfortunatly the only copy there is an older version, the latest rewrite(html)
was lost on a black Monday (layoff). I make up half of it as I go anyway, so
we'll be fine. After all it's supposed to be fun, not work.

Stating the ships and boats is quik. So bring what ever you have. But a few mid to small ships is more useful if we are going to have more then 2 or 3 players.   Fortifications are also useful. It's the minifigs that are important. I didn't realize I'd be playing in the near future, and most of my ships and figures are still in storage. It's a pity, I have ~ 100 each of the blue and red Imperials, and the same for the Pirates and Drace. If you have it bring a yard stick and/or a ruler, I'm sure I have some D6. I also recomend a clipboard, pencil and laser pointer if you have it.

If you have any questions feel free to Email me or send me your phone number.

Mat