 Local / United States / California / 76
Re: Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 05:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
Hello all,
It was nice to meet so many of you post-Comicon. Hope we gather again soon.
For those that were involved in the Pirate game conversation, can someone(s)
post the information on when, where, etc. for the rest of us?

Thanks
AMS
Hi!!!
The pirate game will be at my house, Sunday, Aug 1st around 11AM.
Please email me privately for directions!
Jen
(LEGO sock girl)