 Local / United States / California / 31
    Re: Sacramento Lego Fans —Russell Clark
   Probably the closest LUG/LTC you are going to find is BayLUG and BayLTC, which are based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The only two other California clubs are down south in Los Angeles and San Diego. -- Russell Clark Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG Club (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

        Re: Sacramento Lego Fans —Mark Benz
   Or start your own up there! I'd bet there are lots of lurkers and interested kids/AFOLs in the area from Auburn to Elk Grove to Davis... The problem is contacting and organizing them... I'd suggest sending out a notice on lugnet, and posting notices (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)