 Local / United States / California / 31
Re: Sacramento Lego Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:57:34 GMT

Probably the closest LUG/LTC you are going to find is BayLUG and BayLTC,
which are based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The only two other California
clubs are down south in Los Angeles and San Diego.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Stephen Bishop writes:
Hi all,

I've just recently moved into the Sacramento area, Woodland to be specific.
I was wondering if there were any Lego fans down here. I assume there are
from previous posts, but was curious to know how many there were and if
there was something like a Sacramento LUG.

Steve