 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
HiI'm new to the list!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:26:07 GMT

I live in Mesa. Anyone interested in purchasing or trading for a Space
Monorail? It has a new 9V battery pack, battery wire, and track stands. I am
in the process of re-constructing it. I do not have the original
instructions or box. The clear pieces are somewhat scuffed, but intact with
no knicks on them. Once finished, I while post it on lugnet-buy-sell-trade.