 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 33
Re: 1999 Legos are here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 23:16:44 GMT

I guess I have to come down to check these out after x-mas

Thanks for the Info

Dave
Matt Marshall wrote in message ...
I was at the target by Arrowhead and I got a new Lunar Lander set from
there, it is really cool, they didn't have to many new sets but hey the
other targets might

--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!