 Local / United States / Arizona / 80 (-5)
  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

I am an Excel guru. Hit me. (...) Patrick Sayre-Little sayrew@pr.erau.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

(...) There's always some guy who doesn't know a spreadsheet from a rock. And there are always the Unix folks who just say no to Microsoft. -Jon (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Themes / Brainstorming

This sounds like a great idea, but we should be careful. We don't want that whole is LOM really part of Space debate to explode again. :-) But its not as if this is really a high traffic group where we'll have to worry about this. Well, all joking (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Themes / Brainstorming

Ok, so let's get a survey around. Jason - you can send it to the distribution list too... In no particular order, Column 1: Please check all that you're interested in Column 2: Please check all that you collect Column 3: Please list any MOCs Column (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I have no objections to trains. The only train I have is the Railway Express, but I bought it so that I could experiment with different designs not just to have sit around. So the trains sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm free for the next (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact