 Local / United States / Arizona / 48
Re: Don't forget
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:10:14 GMT

I forgot to post my phone number in case anyone gets lost.
480-650-3177

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jason Ellis writes:
Don't forget, everyone's welcome at my place on Saturday 12/23 at 2:00.
Bring your own drinks unless you like 3-week old apple juice, Diet Pepsi, or
water.  If those sound good then you're welcome to them.  I'll also pick up
some chips and salsa.  I'll have my MOCs and bricks out.  Bring whatever you
want.

I live at Higley and Brown in northeast Mesa.  This is near Falcon Field
Airport and the Boeing Apache Plant.  I'm also about 6 miles north/west of
Superstition Springs Mall.

If you're coming down Superstition Freeway exit at Higly and go north.
Once you get past University (3-3.5 miles) there will be another light at
Adobe.
Take the first left AFTER Adobe.  This will be Evergreen.
Once on Evergreen take the first right, this will take you into my condo
complex (its called Northpointe 2, I can't remember if there is a sign or
not that states this).
Once inside the complex take the first right.  On your right will be 3 guest
parking spots, if they're open take 'em.
My house is unit 1014.

If you're coming down Brown or from north of Brown
Head south on Higley.
Just south of Brown take the first left.  This will be Evergreen.
Then follow the directions above.

See y'all Saturday.

Jason
www.jealous37.com/lego