 Local / United States / Arizona / 30
    Another AZ AFOL —David Cybulski
   Hello, I've been reading the recent discussions regarding an AFOL meeting in Arizona. This motivated me to take some pictures and update my webpage: (URL) been in Arizona for almost 4 years. I live in Ahwatukee. Primarily I'm interested in town and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Another AZ AFOL —Jason Ellis
   Consider yourself counted Dave. I'll add you to my list of AZ AFOLs and I'll keep you updated on what comes up. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)