 Local / United States / Arizona / 194
  Re: New Arizona Resident and Builder

(...) Nate! Now I'm in Arizona too! Unfortunately, I'm way down in Sierra Vista, so I'm hardly any closer to you than I was in San Diego. But if we can find some Tucson ALEs, we might have a central gathering location. Hope we can pull some closet (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: New Arizona Resident and Builder

(...) Hi, guys! Although I'm still in Minnesota, eventually we are going to end up in Arizona (recently purchased property north of Tucson). It may take 5 years or so, but that's the plan! Until then I will be with you guys in spirit:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)