 Local / United States / Arizona / 175
    Let's Meet —Mark Chittenden
   Ok, working on setting up a meeting place and time for us LEGO fans in Phoenix. When: Sept 17th, Friday, 8:00 pm Where: Burton Library 1221 N Central Ave Phoenix I live at 19th ave and Glendale, so I figured a central place might work. Friday or (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Let's Meet —Larry Lesser
   (...) Mark I would be there, but I already have plans. However sign me up for the next event. How many people have contacted you? Larry Scottsdale (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Let's Meet —Mark Chittenden
     (...) DOH!!!...!!! Was that yesterday? omg - I was too immersed in studying for a test today (I have classes on Tuesday nights and Saturday days), that I totally forgot about the meet-up I was trying to arrange for yesterday. ARRR...RRRGHHHHH! Ok, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

        Re: Let's Meet —Patrick Goodsell
   Man I've been busy! Wouldn't you know that I see this message the day *after* the meeting. Oh well, I work weekday evenings and would probably have not been able to make it anyway. I'm in the East Valley, by the way, as are at least a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)