 Local / United States / Arizona / 17
  Re: 50% off Star Wars Value Packs!

(...) Seems to be out of stock online. Does anyone know how to use item numbers directly? I scrolled through all the Lego Star Wars, didn't see it, and searched by "Value pack" to find it. ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 50% off Star Wars Value Packs!

(...) Entering the item number in the search box will bring you to item. You can put your email in to be notified when they are back in stock. These sets are available nationwide at the TRU stores. My local TRU had 3 of the X-Wing Vs. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 50% off Star Wars Value Packs!

(...) <snip> (...) You mean it hasn't become autonomic behavior yet? ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 50% off Star Wars Value Packs!

(...) I found quite a few of both of these at the TRU on Kingston Pike today after I early-voted (place was packed, which was good - and seeing the blind lady and the lady in the wheelchair there made me think even less of able-bodied people who (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)