 Local / United States / Arizona / 167
    Coming to Phoenix 22-26 March 2004 —Larry Pieniazek
   Hi,I'm flying in Monday AM and out Friday early afternoon. (short notice as usual, but that's the nature of my work) So, as is traditional when coming to a new area or one I haven't visited in a while, this post is to let folks know and see if (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Coming to Phoenix 22-26 March 2004 —Mark Chittenden
   (...) Ack - by the time I checked my email, it's already Friday! There's not much of an active group in this area (if they are active - they're hiding from me too well). Mark (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)