 Local / United States / Arizona / 162
  Arizona User Group?

Hello all, I just got a chance to read through all of the posts since my initial one. Some answers: short on time-I have 3 daughters and another on the way Location-I am in Chandler Some questions: Arizona User Group - Just got partial answers - and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)