 Local / United States / Alabama / 17
Re: Meeting with the Grand Admiral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

How about if we plan to have a meeting on Saturday the 29th? This will
make it possible for people to attend who have to work during the week.

Eric, can you confirm whether we can meet at your place? If not, I'm
sure it would be ok for people to come to my parents' place.

Bring MOCs! I probably will only have space for one or two small things
in my suitcase, but I would love to see your stuff!

Let's get this all ironed out so people can plan for it.

Looking forward to it,

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

I will definitely be there. Hey Mark you are my Mecha hero! I will bring
some of mine too. In fact you are the reason I got into LEGOs. Yippeeee!!!
Only one prob...directions. I lost them since the last meeting I was able to
make it too.
Eric did those translucient pieces come in handy? I think I got some more if
you need them.