 Local / United States / Alabama / 16
Re: Meeting with the Grand Admiral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

I suppose we can meet at my place on 29 Dec (Saturday). People are
welcome to show up anytime after 10am... and I'll probably start kicking
people out by 6pm [grin].

Also, I'll be looking for the following pieces (I can trade or buy
reasonably):

- 1x2 inverse medium red slopes
- 2x3 inverse low red slopes
- 2x3 medium red slopes
- 2x2 medium red slopes
- 4x4 white radar dishes (no printing on them)

Not sure quite how many of each I'll need (I'll have a clearer idea the
by 29th), but if anyone can bring some, we can deal.

If anyone needs directions to my house, let me know.

eric

<SNIP>

I'm coming! (and I do need directions email me at cgidd1@aol.com)  I'll be
bringing my new ship and my space jet at least.

Chris <><