 Local / United States / 9
    Central US Legofest? (Around Chicago) —Adam Howard
   So far 6 people have expressed an interest, including me. Anyone else? By the way Tim, I'm in Lombard (near Downer's Grove). I know there must be more people in Chicago. Last week I went to the Target on North Ave. near Lombard, and they had about (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us)

        Re: Central US Legofest? (Around Chicago) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Ok, so you're really close. I am off of President and Harrison. Being that I am a Christian, and don't participate in or advocate Halloween, it really doesn't matter to me about the buckets. It is interesting, though. A Central US Legofest (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us)