 Local / United States / 10
Re: Central US Legofest? (Around Chicago)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 03:11:01 GMT

Adam Howard writes:
So far 6 people have expressed an interest, including me.

Anyone else?

By the way Tim, I'm in Lombard (near Downer's Grove).  I know there must
be more people in Chicago.  Last week I went to the Target on North Ave.
near Lombard, and they had about 15 Halloween buckets.  I only bought
one.  I returned the next day for the rest and they were all gone.  Wow.

Ok, so you're really close.  I am off of President and Harrison.  Being that I
am a Christian, and don't participate in or advocate Halloween, it really
doesn't matter to me about the buckets.  It is interesting, though.

A Central US Legofest would be nice.  Does anyone want to be so kind as to
open up their home?  I think as long as it isn't during the first three weeks
in January (I'll *probably* be in - believe it or not - Enfield, CT at the
model design team), that should be fine.

-Tim <><
http://trc.osiriscomm.com