 Local / United States / 316
Re: Good Places to buy Lego in California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 14:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Jon Hutchison wrote:
Hi

I am visiting California from 31 May 2007 till 10 June on a business related
trip. I am staying in Huntington Beach and will have a little spare time.
I have a rental car but don't want to travel far if possible.

Can anyone suggest good places close by to buy Lego?

I'm mainly after the City sets
7990
7991
7992
7993
7994
7998
7905
7898

I can get directions easy from google earth, but just need some local knowledge
of the best stores because I have limited time.

thanks
jon

Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Jon,

I am not from the area, but lived there briefly in the late 1980's and visit usually once a year.  My suggestion would be to go to individual stores' websites and use the store locator function to find out what is near where you'll be.   Then use mapquest to map out a plan.

The stores you might want to consider looking for are:

Target
Toys R Us
Lego Brand Stores

I am not certain of what other stores that carry Lego have locations in
California.

I hope this helps and have a safe, wonderful trip!

Best,

Jonathan

PS added: lugnet.loc.us.ca  to the follow-up.