 Local / United States / 263
262  |  264
Subject:
Pick-a-Brick sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:15:01 GMT

I stopped at the Woodfield P-A-B store for my weekly 'fix' and was pleasantly
suprised to hear that if you spend $50.00 you get a choice of a couple different
items or a small P-A-B cupfull! A large cup is free at either $75.00 or $100.00,
heard different people say both so I'm not sure which is correct.

Also heard a couple of the employees talking about people bringing in printouts
for stacking bricks in the cups..........I would have but we had limited time
and I was after smaller items.

Good thing I went because one of the things that I wanted was clear 1x2's and
they were almost out, got less than a small cup full! I asked for more, they
gladly checked but to no avail. Since the P-A-B assortment varies I can only
hope that they return in the future.
I didn't notice anything new since my last visit.

One of the female employees recognized me from previous visits and made a
humorous comment to me about my P-A-B visits to which my wife inquired how many
times I had been there. I assured her only 3 and changed the subject to dinner
plans.