 Local / United States / 256
255  |  257
Subject:
DESLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:18:12 GMT

I thought that I put the posting in the Arizona section. If we can get a
club going or restarted in Phoenix. Maybe we can get a more groups involved.
Our northern brothers in Northern Arizona, and then our cold brothers and
sister in Colorado. Just a thought maybe we need to have a more in depth
discussion. I have noticed more and more in the paper that the city of
Scottsdale is in the practice of have children build a town of Legos. If a
group could get together we can do a show with the city. Our costs would be
minimal because the city is paying for the space. Lets talk about it.