 Local / United States / 233
  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) west coasters will get it? I recieved a shipping confirmation e-mail for my online order on Wed. Thanks. Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) Ahh, I knew I forgot something! I live in Atlanta, Georgia, a ways away from the west coast I'm afraid... --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)