 Local / United States / 234
Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us, Jon Furman writes:

Kyle, In What region of the US do you Live.  I'm just wondering when the
west coasters will get it?  I recieved a shipping confirmation e-mail for my
online order on Wed.  Thanks.  Jon

Ahh, I knew I forgot something! I live in Atlanta, Georgia, a ways away from
the west coast I'm afraid...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net