 Local / United States / 21
  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

OK, before I get into the Midwest topic, I'll discuss something LEGO related..... Macaroni bricks are not found in any Basic/Freestyle sets. OK, now back to the Midwest.... There is no easy answer. If you say that there are 4 areas of the USA, then (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) I thought the 'rustbelt' just implied that there was a lot of heavy manufacturing going on. Steve (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Meijer - Lego Horse

(...) And I thought it reffered to the parts of MI, OH, PA (and others?) that had thriving steel industries that dried up - and are now just producing rust. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us)