 Local / United States / *13400 (-10)
  Next LEGO Display

Plan for the weekend of September 22-23. All day Saturday and Sunday at Colorado Mills Mall outside the LEGO store. We will have to keep the tables manned, as this will be in the open public area. There is a possibility that they will want us for (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos, lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of All Ages! Step right up! Enter the World of Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus! (URL) Last month, I finished my latest theme train/playset. Inspired by a Duplo giraffe that I found in a mixed parts (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

  Cosmos Directorate Unveils SuperSLICE Interceptor

A glorious day has arrived for the State with the introduction of the latest Strategic Light Interceptor and Combat Escort ship in to active service. The Cosmos Directorate is proud to announce the upgrade to the SLICE series, the (URL) SuperSLICE>. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, FTX) !

  PennLUG to display at Euro East Train Show, August 11th, 12th

For the second year in row PennLUG (Pennsylvania LEGO Users Group) will be displaying a LEGO train layout at the (URL) Euro East Train Show> in Marietta, PA. Euro East is the largest European train show east of the Rockies featuring several (...) (17 years ago, 6-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.pennlug, lugnet.loc.us.pa, FTX)

  Re: nclug website down?

"Steve Farrell" <sjfarrell_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:JLu80B.6wM@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Both sites are back online now, sorry about that. Best place to find information for NCLUG activities is to join the NCLUG Yahoo (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  nclug website down?

I tried connecting to (URL) and (URL) for several days now, but I keep getting the following error: ---- Error establishing a database connection This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) Hi Avishai, There are a number of AFOL's in and around NYC, but gatherings are few and far between, unfortunately. A few of us met a couple of times over the past few years or so as NYCLUG but it never got off the ground or amounted to more (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) I'm actually from the Boston area, but I go to school in New York. Though, I suppose if i'm ever home for an extended period of time I'll come check y'all out. -- Avishai (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

  Re: LUGs in and around the city

(...) You might try (URL) GardenSLUG> in New Jersey. They are probably the closest to you. (URL) NELUG> is a fun group, but we're a bit north of you. :) -Elroy (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

  LUGs in and around the city

Greetings- I'm newish to this AFOL business, and have never been part of a LUG. I would love to meet with the other talented builders I know are in and around the area. Given the lack of recent posting within this region, I assume there is not much (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact