 Local / United States / *12460 (-10)
  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) As others have said... all the pics submitted by me for this can be reused. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) All pictures I posted to Jeroen for Zwolle are allowed to be used. Niels (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

The Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC) is pleased to announce our upcoming appearance at the 89th National Orange Show at the Orange Fairgrounds in San Bernardino, California. Our club members have busy designing and building a new layout to (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak) !!

  Lego sales?

Hi All! I am a newbie AFOL in the Boulder area. I am in the process of discovering the various ways of getting cheap Legos. During which I found the following: * Lego S@H - has sales every now and then * Target/Walmart have sales every so often - (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants

(...) Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as I'm leaving on vacation the 4th. However, I will try to stop by at least. --Bram (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi, take a look at my brickshelf gallery. Maybe some of my pictures are useful for you. (URL) Greetings Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Feel free to use any of my renderings at Brickshelf: Playtable: (URL) ships: (URL) tree: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project. (URL) Good luck have fun. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi Mike, I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl Jeroen "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:Hy3EHH.sFo@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact