 Local / United States / *12075 (-5)
  Target finds, Dallas TX

Got a Dumbledore's Office (4729) for $8.74 the other day. Also, the SuperTarget at Skillman/Abrams has loads of the SW Mini Podracer set for less than a buck right now on the 75% off aisle. But, why can't I find an AT-AT that doesn't have a great (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, FTX)

  Re: set 7221

(...) I cut the DPI in half, so you should be able to load it better. The main reason I left the image so large was for the detail. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

Hi! Michael Hopkins wrote to me as below. I do admit that I was a bit tired/unpacient and upset at the moment, and did not want to harm anyone. Ma apologioes for that. It is good that people post pictures etc. On the other hand, posting a 1 Mb (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

The picture is to big, it only opens partly. When do people learn to resize their pictures? S Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HrEBEH.Kzr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) only (...) databases. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Auctions at BrickFest PDX 2004

Ready to get some deals? Have some surplus LEGO you need to unload? Remember the excitement of your last great find? It is getting dusty on your shelf now - time to pass it along! Put it in the auction to be held at (URL) BrickFest PDX 2004>! We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact