 Local / United States / *11664 (-5)
  Re: Place to crash Thursday night?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HHCuK0.vLx@lugnet.com... (...) hotel (...) Is (...) (or a (...) plans (...) GMU to (...) stuff (...) place if (...) you (...) I'm looking for a place to stay Thursday night as well. Well not to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Place to crash Thursday night?

All - I'm looking for a place to crash Thursday night before BrickFest. I have hotel arrangements with a roommate but that room is only reserved for Fri-Sun. Is there anyone local who can put me up for a night? A couch or a recliner (or a floor if (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  Meeting - Saturday July 12th

**Important Note** This meeting is deviating from the norm, in that we will be having the meeting on the second Saturday of the month, instead of the first. Date: July 12th, 2003 Agenda: Show off MOCs, talk about upcoming shows and general Lego (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

I've posted the pictures I took at the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas this past weekend, where TEXLUG and MSLTC teamed up. We had a lot of fun, and we have a lot of stories to tell, like MOC accidents and theft of property at the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: Orient Expedition and Designer Sets in CA

(...) The Lego store at Downtown Disney has the Dragon Fortress in stock (6/28). No Junk though! I was tempted but with all Harry Potter at 50% off I finally got a Hogwart's Castle (besides the two I sold previously when it first came out and was in (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact