 Local / United Kingdom / England / 71
  RFI: Hotels

Hey there, This has little or nothing at all to do with Lego, but I was wondering if native types could do me a big favor and give your impressions of a hotel chain called "the Thistle"(?). My family is planning a vacation to London and my mother (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

  Re: RFI: Hotels

(...) Whoosh, a tumble weed rolls buy as a post arrives long forgotten group. (...) There is one near my mother in Dunfermline* which is called (for no particular reason that I am aware off) "The King Malcom Thistle". It looks a little odd, but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)