 Local / United Kingdom / England / 54
    Hello fellow Commonwealth Commrades —Sanjay D'Souza
   Looks like the NZ newsgroup is dead so I though I'd hop into UK.EN. If you want the latest news on LEGO sales in Grimsby or Blackpool or any other part of the great country you call England I'm not the person to see...but if you want incisive (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

        Re: Hello fellow Commonwealth Commrades —Richard Franks
   (...) Make yourself welcome! :) Although you might want to visit lugnet.loc.uk, as a little while back we decided it'd make more sense to group there as there aren't too many Welsh, Scottish or Irish fans who post (probably not enough for their own (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

        Re: Hello fellow Commonwealth Commrades —Sanjay D'Souza
   Yeah .... I realised last night that Lugnet.loc.uk was the place where all the Brits were partying......I'll retract my statement about being part of this newsgroup.....and mosey on down to ..... loc.uk... Richard Franks wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)