 Local / United Kingdom / England / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
Hello fellow Commonwealth Commrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:03:42 GMT

Looks like the NZ newsgroup is dead so I though I'd hop into UK.EN.

If you want the latest news on LEGO sales in Grimsby or Blackpool or any
other part of the great country you call England I'm not the person to
see...but if you want incisive debate, information on future LEGO products
and fun and hilarity I'm not the person to see either.

So if you don't mind, I'd like to welcome myself to this newsgroup and say
what a pleasure it is to be amongst my fellow Commonwealth Commrades.

Sanjay
--
LEGO Stadium @ Http://Homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds