 Local / United Kingdom / England / 39
Re: Lego on Sale in 'The Entertainer' Amersham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:24:20 GMT

Interesting that they'd run out of 8735's they only got them in last week, • and
they had quite a few. He could've bought the The Znap motor set in there • for
15 quid and got a Technic motor though... I might get one of those as it
happens, as the've got the small battery box which might be useful for some
mobile models I have in mind.

They had one left, which I pointed out to him. I felt like saying RTL, just
see the reaction............

I have had a look at the ZNAP, but at the moment am not too interested in
them.
Though I don't currently need anymore motors (4 red, 5 8720's, and 4
8735's),
that set does look the best value to acquire them......

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/